Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Getting in the Groove

Although I have only been in this house a month I feel like I have been here my whole life. Everything is coming into place. I am home caring and tending to my family. My sons are both home learning, living, and enjoying the opportunities that are out there without school (We are now cyber schooling Caden, the new school was not working and we had to make it right). My husband has never been happier in his life and my dad sleeps better here then he has slept in a long time. This tells me we made the right choice.

I am a constant eye sore on facebook. I have been told I can be a little annoying with my political post, comments on education, and my constant need to inform my viewers what I am making for dinner. However there is a group of people who really enjoy my rants and have been asking for my recipes. I recently made some amazing cupcakes this week. I found the recipe on Pinterest. I will give the link here so you can make these tasty little creations yourself. http://www.bakedperfection.com/search/label/Caramel.



I will try post every now and then homemaking ideas, recipes, and other things I learn along the way.

Enjoy!

No comments: