Friday, November 30, 2012

For the love of food

Sometimes home cooked meals are not 100% home cooked. I sometimes take pre-made things and make them into my own creations. The other day I was at the store and saw a bottle of Dinosaur Sauce Mojito marinade and a light bulb went off. I had a chuck roast at home ... so what if I took that marinade, blended in a few chipolti peppers and a spoonful of tomato paste?!? Then visions of shredding that amazingly tender beef came to mind... and this was my Creation....

Here are our players:




Why hello there happy roast!




Ok so i cheated some more.. but man'o'live those were some good red beans and rice!



Its shredder time...



Final product... You can put on what you want, peppers, tomatoes, onion, avocados, cilantro, or a little lime juice... whatever trips your trigger...





Now we need a smell -o- vision link!!!

No comments: